A comfortable space
beside the park
Hanoi, a city that has 1000 years of history, and one of the most exuberant places in Asia.
HÔTEL du PARC HANOÏ places you in the heart of the city and yet releases you from the surrounding hustle and bustle.
Stepping inside, you will find yourself in a sophisticated relaxing space.
With the perfect fusion of Japanese attentive care and unobtrusiveness and Vietnamese warm hospitality,
we will provide you with a whole new hotel experience.
TOPICS & SPECIAL OFFERS
- FITNESS CLUB MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL OFFER
- Located on the 4th floor, the fully equipped Fitness Club takes you away from the hustle and bustle of life to a peaceful and inspirational place in the city. We are now offering Membership Program which provides full services of Gym, Sauna and Pool with special added benefits.
- AZABU’S EXECUTIVE CHEF – PRESERVING TRADITIONAL VALUES AND ENHANCING JAPANESE CUISINE IN VIETNAM
- “The feeling that somebody is happy and expecting for dishes made by my own is one of the best feeling in my life. That feeling help me to realize my love and passion for cooking. Right at the moment, I knew that I would become a chef.” – Ichimoto Katsuhiro – AZABU’s Executive Chef.
- THE ART OF JAPANESE CUISINE WITH MICHELIN-STARRED SUSHI CHEF TOSHIHIDE TERADO
- At AZABU Restaurant
Get the perfect sushi tasting at AZABU Restaurant with Michelin-starred sushi Chef Toshihide Terado restaurant. Sushi will be served with great virtuosity, identically the way it is practiced in Japan.⠀
HÔTEL du PARC HANOÏ offers 256 generously sized and beautifully decorated guest rooms.
All of the rooms are clean, bright and well-maintained with a beautiful view of the Thong Nhat park or city.
Our hotel is proud to be the first 5 star hotel accommodated with Japanese quality facilities such as 100% modern shower toilet in the bathroom.
We will make sure that you have the most comfortable and pleasant stay!
Guests can either enjoy an energetic view of the city from the iconic Voyage & Le Salon on the lobby floor or savor world class and authentic Japanese cuisine at AZABU.
Guests can also find The Cakeshop offering a wide range of homemade items.
PARTY & MICE
Large gatherings at HÔTEL du PARC HANOÏ are defined by creativity and imagination, personalized planning, unparalleled atmosphere, unique decorations and above all, a commitment to quality.
The hotel is equipped with beautiful function rooms which can accommodate grand style receptions to intimate gatherings of friends and family.